Friday 4 December 2020

Hidden Desires

 


Hidden Desires


The two tormentors from my youth are going to fight. Over me.


When I escaped from this tiny rural backwater, I never wanted to come back. I never felt at home here, not for a single day. I couldn’t wait to leave all the painful memories behind. But family drama drags me back, and I discover that my past is not done with me yet.

I do my best to avoid everyone I knew here, but most of all Father Saul Bartholomew. When I was younger, the dark preacher’s smoldering, hooded eyes ignited long nights of torment, tangled with guilty thoughts. Shameful, secret longings.

Wolf was a man I had erased from my memory, until I turn a corner and see him waiting for me. Now I remember the humiliation of every twisted moment. And now he’s a ruthless biker and even bigger than I remember him.

Hidden desires boil over, will Evie overcome her fears and her history? Can she find not one but two second chance loves?

Hidden Desires is Alice May Ball’s sizzling opener to a new reverse harem series, packed with hot language, hot conflict, hot secrets, dark and dirty deeds, and scalding steam. The series pursues mature themes that may be too scorchy for some readers.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment