Sunday 27 December 2020

Damien, Forever

 


Damien, Forever


An angsty, friends-to-lovers, second-chance romance with a dash of new adult and a twist of rockstar.

Damien
She's everyone's favorite princess. Gorgeous girl next door. Homecoming queen. But to me, she'll always be so much more. The light in my dark, my best friend, my everything. But there's one thing she can't ever be. And that's mine. Because I'll make damn sure to keep my filthy hands off her. Even if it kills me.

Bella
He's the boy of broken whispers. The one dripping ink. The one sowing fear. But to me, he'll always be so much more. The music in my soul, my best friend, my everything. And pretty soon, he'll be between my sheets, too. Because what baby girl wants, she gets. Just watch.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment