Saturday 3 April 2021

Wolf Shifter Dating Agency

 


Wolf Shifter Dating Agency


Hot Wolf Shifters Who Don’t Take No For An Answer

I never thought my younger sister would be the first to marry.
I’m the older one.
It should be me.
But, fate doesn’t play fair.
So, neither will I.

I turn to a dating agency to find a date for her wedding.
I don’t find one, but two guys who fit the profile.
Tall. Dark. Handsome.
The only thing is, they’re also wolf shifters.
And, jerks.
But, I keep telling myself it’s just for the wedding.

Only, that’s not where the story ends.
It’s actually where it begins.
The three of us fall for one another hard.
I know they break hearts.
I know I can’t trust them.
But, the heart wants what it wants.

I wonder, do playboys ever change?

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia   

No comments:

Post a Comment