Saturday 9 October 2021

Boss Daddy

 


Boss Daddy


One wild night with Grant changed my life forever.
Never thought I’d see him again…
Until I meet my new neighbor.

Seven years ago, I sat next to a gorgeous man in first class.
The flight was a bumpy ride…
But that was NOTHING compared to what I gave him later.
No regrets.
Except for one.
I didn’t get his contact info.

Now he’s my chiseled next-door neighbor.
And he just saw me wearing nothing but a towel.

He wants to start over.
Pick up where we left off.
But there’s one thing he doesn’t know yet.

I have a six-year-old secret with Grant’s blue eyes.
And she needs her daddy more than anything... 
If he’ll step up to the plate.

Boss Daddy is a full-length romance packed with heart and heat! No cheating or cliffhangers. The HEA is guaranteed to make you smile.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment