Sunday 3 October 2021

Filthy

 


Filthy


I’m too old for her. She deserves better, but her fate is sealed.

The minute I saw Fallon I was captured by her beauty. I wanted her immediately, but I knew I was too damn old, too scarred and dirty to touch her. I watched her, though and I knew she was hiding something. She wouldn’t tell me what, but the moment

I found out, I knew things had to change.When she confessed everything, nothing could hold me back. I may be all wrong for Fallon, but she needed a protector and that was going to be me.
Before it’s over, I’m going to be everything to her.

Tory is back with another hot biker to give you the ride of your life. This time she has a silver-foxed hero. He's here to show you that older, experienced men know just how to treat a woman—and how to make their kittens purr. And, oh yeah, we’re talking pets here. As always with a Tory book you get a hot over-the-top alpa, insta-love, scorching heat, and a happily ever after.


amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 




No comments:

Post a Comment