Monday 28 October 2019

Broken


Broken

South Side Boys Book 2


“He wanted what wasn’t his.” 
He stops moving but doesn’t let go of me. 
He has a look in his eye…Intense. Predatory. Claiming. 
“But I’m not yours either.” 
“Tonight, you will be.” 

The moment she made that stupid bet with me I should have walked away.
Pretend to be her boyfriend at her high school reunion?

Instead, I lean in and whisper: “Girl, I’ll show you things you didn’t even know existed and make other guys you’ve been with seem like boys.” 

I knew I couldn’t resist her perfectly plump lips, the curve of her delicious hips.

What I didn’t expect?

To fall for her. To crave her. To need her.

She thinks I’m just a reformed criminal with a history of bad mistakes and prison time.

But the truth is, the demons from my past are knocking down my door.

Tori Brennan may act like a tough-talking, ball buster 
But I know better.

She wants everything I can’t give her. 

Happiness, love, safety. 

There’s only one thing I can give her…

A broken heart.

IF YOU LOVE DIRTY TALKING BAD BOYS THEN YOU WILL LOVE BROKEN! GET READY FOR KINDLE MELTING PASSION, NO CHEATING, CLIFFHANGERS AND OF COURSE A HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia

Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment