Monday 28 October 2019

Halloween Temptation


Halloween Temptation

Midnight Reads Book 1


It's hard to resist temptation...

My costume was just for fun.
I never expected to become the center of attention.
I certainly didn't expect to meet Wyatt.
Older, dominant, and hot-as-sin

I could already tell I was in trouble...

His touch made me quiver.
His lips set my soul on fire.
I swore I would never be that kind of girl.
But Wyatt took temptation to a whole new level.

The only problem was that he wanted to claim more than my innocence. He wanted to claim my heart...

---

If you like hot, steamy, over-the-top romance with insta-love dripping off the pages, then the Midnight Reads series is for you! Suspend your disbelief and leave your panties at the door. You won't need either of them tonight.

Amazon.com

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment