Wednesday 23 October 2019

Hunting their Virgin


Hunting their Virgin

A Virgin and Billionaires Reverse Harem Romance


They want to take my virginity.
All at the same time.

My sister Christy and I lived sheltered lives.
After our parents died, our grandmother raised us.
Our teenage years were shrouded in secrecy and strictness.
Christy ran away from home and to something very different.
She invited me to experience the same thing.
I'm brought to a mansion full of three billionaires.
And they're on a treasure hunt. For my virginity.
The winner gets to take it. But they all want in.
Christy says if I let myself go, I'll find my true self.
It's easy to give my body to these three handsome men at once.
But it seems they want my heart, too.
And they're the domineering, take charge type.
So I know that once they have me, they're not letting go.

Am I ready to give in to the every whim of three powerful men?
Or will I make them weak in the knees for me?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 


Book 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment