Monday 28 October 2019

Two Billionaires in Vegas


Two Billionaires in Vegas

Love by Numbers Book 1




Erin
I let out a sigh when I see Greer smiling so happily in her wedding dress.
Everyone seems to be getting their happily ever after, except me. 
At least, that’s what I thought. 
Until I meet them.

Two sexy, domineering, utterly irresistible alpha males. 
Ex-Marines. Best friends. Intimidating and powerful.
Jackson and Caleb. The owners of the dungeon. 
One sets my body on fire. Charming, rugged, and rock-hard. 
The other makes me tremble. Dominant, intense, and damaged.

When the elevator doors close, I know there’s no coming back.
They tell me something that makes me weak in the knees 
– they want to share me. Pleasure me. Together. 

Buckle up, let’s head downstairs now and see what these two beasts will do to me…

Amazon.com

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment