Monday 7 October 2019

Famously Fake


Famously Fake


I’m fake engaged to my movie star boss.
He’s a billionaire single dad with a secret.

Now we’re play acting the Perfect Hollywood Couple.
He can’t know I’m falling for him.

I know it’s just pretend.
But all those delicious kisses feel soooo real.
His divine body sets my panties on fire.
Is he the perfect man to take my v-card?

Everywhere we turn there’s damn paparazzi.
If the truth comes out we’re both ruined.

But what happens once the faking stops?
Am I gonna regret letting the hottest guy in Hollywood be my first?


Lose yourself in this steamy and captivating fake fiancé romance. Famously Fake is a stand-alone novel with no cheating, no cliff hangers and a gorgeous happily ever after.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 


No comments:

Post a Comment