Monday 28 October 2019

Most Valuable Baby


Most Valuable Baby


I'm supposed to be on my best behavior.
But I want to do very bad things to her.

I've gone and f*cked up my public image.
Now my beloved baseball team might trade me.
To make amends, I volunteer for a childrens' charity.
Scout runs the whole thing, and she's onto my scheme.
Her curvy body is love at first sight for me.
But her feisty attitude means we have a hate/hate relationship.
It turns out that she too has some dark secrets from her past.
And it might be best for both of us to pretend to be engaged.
It's only an act, because we despise each other, right?
I start to think she's good for my image and my game.
Until she ends our fake relationship for real.
And I start to wonder why.

Could she be hiding a big little secret from me?
I need to find out, no matter the cost.

Most Valuable Baby is a standalone fake fiancé secret baby romance. It's heavy on steam, light on baseball. Jamie Knight promises to always bring you a happy ever after and never any cheating or cliffhangers!

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment