Monday 28 October 2019

The Runaround


The Runaround


Men are good for two things: orgasms and reaching the wine glasses on the top shelf.

ARI: I’ve always said boyfriends are like martinis; they’re lots of fun at first, but the longer you indulge the bigger headache they’ll give you. With career goals to crush and more than a few balls in the air, there’s no place in my life for the messy complications of love. Jax Crosby thinks he can tempt me to lose control and he’s using his daughter to reel me in. He’d be dangerously easy to fall for, but there are more important things in life than love, aren’t there? 

JAX: I like to stay two steps ahead; that way, I’m never surprised. But even I didn’t see this one coming. Congratulations to me—I’m a freakin’ dad. Now I’ve got a teenage daughter who hates me, an ex who wants to cut things off my body I’m not ready to part with, and an attraction to a curvy songbird that couldn’t have come at a worse time. But I’ve never met a situation I couldn’t handle, and I’ve never let a female get the best of me. So why do I have the feeling Ariana Amante might be one more thing I never saw coming?

Grab THE RUNAROUND and get your hot single dad fix tonight!

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment