Saturday 5 October 2019

Sweet Release


Sweet Release

Sweet Steamy Love Book 1



An Alpha Older Man and Curvy Younger Woman Romance


Michael:

Bree Daniels has always
been the one.
But life for in my way
and I had to leave her.
But I’ve never stopped wanting her
and never stopped loving her.
Now I’m back
and I want to make Bree my wife,
but will she accept my explanation
and let me take her in my arms
once again?

Bree:

He broke my heart
when he disappeared,
but now he’s back
and he says that he wants me
forever this time.
Michael is my soulmate.
We finish each other’s sentence,
read each other’s minds.
A connection like that is rare,
but does it mean I can trust him?
I want to give myself to him,
if only I can be sure he’ll stay.
I feel safe and warm in his embrace...
This short story romance is steamy, sweet, and might make your heart race, so be careful! It’s filled with hot love scenes, sweetness, over the top romance, and two people with a deep love connection. It might be a little “cheesy”, but that’s how I like it! Instalove is lots of fun :).

Sara Hazel is the Queen of curves who brings you several new romance stories a month. If beautiful curvy women and hot strong guys who know what they want are what you’re after then you’re gonna love this book.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 


No comments:

Post a Comment