Wednesday 9 October 2019

Hot Billionaires

Hot Billionaires


A Contemporary Romance Box Set


Collection of Steamy Romance Stories. 

Fall in love with the Hot Bosses...


Book 1: Billionaire Daddy: A Single Dad Romance

We never spoke to each other even we were living in the same house and he was my f*cking boss.
Helping him while he was drunk that night was a mistake.
I fought it but I gave into the attraction.


Book 2: Doctor Daddy: A Billionaire and a Nanny Romance

My Hot Baby Daddy!
He is a Billionaire and my Doctor Boss!
I could feel him caressing each part of my body with his eyes and those blue eyes followed me all the time even when he was not around.



Book 3: Billionaire’s Intern: A Billionaire office Romance

I never imagined that I would be this girl, drooling over my boss. But I was.
I wanted that devilishly-hot man standing at the podium hiding his ripped body underneath his suit...
It shouldn’t have been hard to follow.



***"Hot Billionaires" is a collection of 3 Steamy standalone romance stories. No Cliffhangers, No Cheating, Plenty of Steam and a Guaranteed HEA.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

Amazon (Australia)

No comments:

Post a Comment