Thursday 17 October 2019

Suds and Sam


Suds and Sam

When I first meet Samantha Russo, a former FBI analyst, I can't decide if she's brilliant or clueless. Regardless, after one night, I want more...


A private eye in Manhattan? You've got to be kidding me. To keep her five-year-plan at bay, I recommended Sam to my boss at Patten Securities. 

Don't get me wrong. I respect she's got plenty of attitude. I especially hold her Uncle Vinny, a mob boss, in high esteem. Both he and her police-chief father explain how I should book my own funeral if I mess with her. 

Not much for authority, I thank them for their concern. However, she's mine and I plan on keeping her. 

When she goes missing, at first I figure she's miffed. Yeah, I may not always take her career as seriously as she'd like. But hell, didn't I help her solve the missing-cat-caper? That should count for something, right? 

When she doesn't answer my texts, I check with her family and my stupid heart stops. 

What the hell? She's gone missing. 
Suds and Sam will make you laugh and yet keep you turning one more page all night long.

Amazon

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment