Thursday 31 October 2019

Miguel's Secret Cub


Miguel's Secret Cub

Hockey Playing Lion Shifter Dads


I was just a teenager when I ran away from the pride that had made my life hell growing up.

Leaving home wasn’t easy, since I also had to leave Daisy, the one good thing in my otherwise rough life.

But scraping by, a lone lion shifter in a big world, I ended up doing some terrible things.

I even ended up betraying Daisy in the worst possible way.

Now I have a different life, playing for the St. Dominic Cougars and living with three other lions shifters who are as good as brothers to me.

Then one day, Daisy appears with a little boy who she says belongs to me.

Daisy is the only girl I’ve ever loved, yet all I’ve done is hurt her.

I don’t want to be the one to hurt her again.

But will get this new dad thing figured out, before all my past sins come back to haunt me?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment