Friday 11 October 2019

Halloween Trial


Halloween Trial

It’s Halloween night. If I can survive my first trial as a witch, I can stay alive.
The problem is, I’m not even sure I am a witch. Luckily, I’m surrounded by hot guys with magical powers who might be able to help me figure it out.

When a very late 18th birthday present shows up on my doorstep, I have no idea that it’s going to change my life forever. The gift, from my grandmother, grants me four years of paid tuition at Ironwood Academy, in a town called Love’s Hollow, New York.

I’ve never heard of the school or the town, but I have nowhere else to go, and I’m determined to take what’s mine. It turns out this place is full of non-human creatures. I really don’t think I fit in here, and Headmaster Thorn seems to agree. He wants me gone. He may even want me dead. 

I’m going to have to prove to him that I belong at a school for magic. Good thing the student body is made up of strong, handsome guys who all have special powers. From the alpha werewolf to the witch who can make you kill yourself with one look, they’re all so dangerous they should be forbidden. 

But I think I can use them to my advantage. Because my grandmother left me with one more present: a necklace with special powers. I’m beginning to wonder what will activate the spell, though. 

As Halloween approaches, my time is running out to learn the secrets that will help me pass the test, and the guys all seem enamored with me. I can feel my power increasing each time one flirts with me.

Maybe losing my innocence is the key to my survival.
And I’ll gladly give it away. 
But I need to choose wisely about who takes it.

Halloween Trial is a new adult urban fantasy paranormal academy romance with mature content featuring university-age characters and is for readers age 18 and up. You’ll find a feisty heroine, hot guys with magical powers and plenty of steam!

Amazon

US / UK / Canada / Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment