Monday 7 October 2019

His Forbidden Baby


His Forbidden Baby


An Accidental Pregnancy Romance Collection


It was a secret fling.

Now she’s having my baby.

We weren’t supposed to get together.
We’ll be in big trouble if people find out.
But how could I resist her smoking hot curves?
I need to have her- just this once.
I’ll take her for her very first time and that’s it.
I don’t do commitment or relationships.
But soon we’re seeing each other as much as we can.
Until she disappears as if we had never had a hot fling.
This isn’t like me, but I need her in my life.
I can’t stop thinking about what we had together.
Then I find out I might have gone and knocked her up.

Damn the consequences. 
I’m claiming what’s mine.

His Forbidden Baby is a collection of accidental pregnancy/secret baby romances featuring three standalone, full length novels of taboo love and forbidden relationships resulting in pregnancy. The three books are: Single Mom’s Secret Baby, My Father’s Rich Friend’s Secret Baby and My Doctor’s Secret Baby. They don't have cliffhangers or cheating. They do have very happily ever afters and plenty of steam!

US / UK / Canada / Australia



No comments:

Post a Comment