Sunday 27 October 2019

Private Client


Private Client


She walked into my bank, and walked out with my heart.


That’s what I get to see first thing in the morning? What a sight for sore eyes.

She's an angel, and I’m the luckiest guy alive.

But this isn't right. An angel like this shouldn't be waiting on line at a bank. She needs more personal service. And I'll take care of every last one of her needs.

I got sick of the finance game fast. Too many jerk clients, too much drama in my life. So when I got my first bonus and invested it wisely enough to make a fortune, I decided to trade it all in.

But I know there's something missing. So when this angel in the sensible heels walks into my bank and into my life?

There's no way I'm letting this one go.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment