Thursday 31 October 2019

Little Pumpkin


Little Pumpkin

He wants my treats, but I won’t be tricked.

I’m down on my luck when it comes to jobs.
So I’ve been trying to start an event planning business.
I’m thrilled when a friend hires me to plan her Halloween party.
And even more thrilled when I meet her handsome cousin.
But then I realize he’s cocky and arrogant.
He also seems to have some kind of dark past.
I tell myself not to let down my guard.
But he wants to go up my witch’s dress.
And I want to let him. 
Just for one night of festive fun.
It’s not like we’ll be joined together for life… right?
But a pregnancy scare means the Halloween spirit stays in the air.
And soon he’s not the only one with a secret he’s hiding.

He doesn’t want to let me out of his life.
But what if I’m carrying a new one belonging to both of us?

Little Pumpkin is a full length Halloween-themed secret baby romance novel. Jamie Knight promises to always bring you a happy ever after filled with plenty of heat. And never any cheating or cliffhangers!

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment