Sunday 20 October 2019

Corey


Corey


Devil's Flame MC Book 5


Roughrider. Gruff. Alpha.


I have sworn to remain celibate.
My Harley is the one and only loyal woman in my life.
All my work is for the Devil’s Flames.
My brothers. My club. My family.

But being the President of this MC is a tough job.
Zeke suggested I take some time off.
And when I did, I met the woman I could not take my eyes off.
The moment I saw Regan, I knew she belonged to me.
Her touch was just what I needed.
Her perfect smooth figure drives me wild.

But there are some things I need to take care of first.
Those bastards don’t know who they are messing with.
I’m gonna put an end to this madness.
They will feel the Devil’s Flames.
I'll put everything on the line for Regan. She's mine.

I will do everything in my power to protect her, no matter what.

Amazon

US / UK / Canada / Australia


The Devil's Flame MC Series

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment