Saturday 10 August 2019

Alpha's Virgin


Alpha's Virgin

He has a secret, but I want him to take my innocence anyway.
Maybe he will change my life in more ways than one?

He’s the hottest guy I’ve ever seen. 
I’m not sure I should get close to him.
But he seems to know me and understand me better than anyone else.
He’s tall, handsome and muscular, but there is also part of him that seems so wild. 
I can’t resist his charms.
I want him to take me and make me his in every way possible.
But once he’s taken all that I have, I can’t stand him.
I both love and hate his control and dominance.
I want to fight him. 
But can he soothe me before it is too late? 

Is his secret also my own? 
And is it enough to ruin my whole life?

Alpha’s Virgin is a collection of four full-length steamy paranormal werewolf shifter romance novels about strong women falling for alpha male wolf shifters. Each book is standalone but connected by the same world, so they're best read all together in this one series box set! The stories are complete and contain no cliffhangers or cheating. They do contain happy ever afters and a lot of heat and are for mature readers only.

The books contained in this collection are: 
1. Alpha’s Birthday Virgin
2. Alpha’s Halloween Virgin
3. Alpha’s Christmas Virgin
4. Alpha’s Valentine’s Day Virgin

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment