Thursday 15 August 2019

Harrison


Harrison

Devil's Flame MC Book 4


Ruthless. Wild. Untamable.

There’s nothing that can stop me.
I’ll do anything for my brothers, my family.

I’m not the type to get hung up on a woman.
I’ve been through my fair share of women in the past.
But there was something about this woman.
The moment I saw Skye, I knew she was different.
Her smooth curves and gorgeous eyes. 
She’s the hottest woman at the club.
But there's more to her than that.
And I can't wait to find out.

But with the life I lived, that was just asking for trouble.
There’s always danger around the corner.
And I have to keep Skye safe at all costs.
I’ll save her. I’ll claim her.
I’ll protect her, no matter what.

I’m not letting her go. I will put everything on the line to make her mine!

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 


Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3


No comments:

Post a Comment