Sunday 11 August 2019

Secrets Along The California Coast


Secrets Along The California Coast

Global Love Book 2


She was just a pretty young thing at NYU Film School. Just another bright-eyed, beautiful girl wanting to make it big in the film industry, as if she had a chance.


Course, I was already a billionaire. Didn’t need the film, didn’t need the cash. At the time, didn’t know I needed her. And when I sped off to France, she headed to Los Angeles—ready to make her mark.

That was six years ago.

Imagine my surprise when I find out her new fiancĂ© is Los Angeles’ greatest business asshole, the hotel owner Montgomery Wilton. We party together; even talk about getting into business together.

And before I knew he was Penny’s fiancĂ©, we even hunted for women together.

But now, I know the truth. Caught him tearing into her, yelling at her till she couldn’t stop crying at a beach-side party in Santa Monica. This asshole, Montgomery.
I will end him. Instead of hunting women, I now hunt him.

And I’m not only after revenge.
No. I’m after her.
She was the love of my life.
And I can’t let her end up with someone as evil as him. Even if it destroys me.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 


Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment