Saturday 10 August 2019

Purchased By The Pack



Purchased By The Pack


Love's Hollow Auctions Book 4


All I want to do is take her virginity.
Unfortunately, I'm not the only one.

As a wolf shifter, I've never really cared for humans.
I'm busy running a billion-dollar winery business with my four brothers.
But when I first see Krystal, a costume maker, I have to take notice.
Not only because she wrecked into our delivery truck.
But also because her curvy human body is super hot.
Plus, she has a mutually beneficial idea for our companies.
She'll supply the costumes for a Renaissance ball wine tasting event.
It's a business match made in heaven.
And now I just want our bodies to match up as well.
It seems I'm not the only one thinking that.
I find out she's a virgin, and that there's going to be an auction.
I'll pay any price to buy Krystal and claim her as my own.
But the rest of my pack ups the ante.
Seems the cost has risen, and the winners have to share.

Can five shifters satisfy one feisty human woman?
And what if it's now my heart that is matching up with hers?

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment