Sunday 18 August 2019

Billionaire's Curvy Miracle


Billionaire's Curvy Miracle

Spicy Curves for Alpha Men Book 1


An Older Man Younger Woman High Heat BBW Billionaire Romance

Miracle:

I was weeks away
from taking a vow of celibacy
when I received notice that I won a spot
on the famous reality show--
Billionaire Fantasy.
It’s the last chance I’m taking for love. 
Now I'm spending 3 days
in a beach house built for love
and my roommate is the tech billionaire
Noah Alexander.
The way he looks at me
has caught me off guard.
He says he has long term plans for me.
Will I take my vows
or end up pregnant with Noah's babies?

Noah:

I was just here to have fun.
Not fall in love.
But Miracle Vega
is not the kind of girl
you spend only 3 nights with.
I always get what I want
and I've never wanted someone
the way I want her.
Her curves have me under their spell
and I'm filled with the pure need
to show Miracle just what I can do.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment