Sunday 11 August 2019

Fire Me Up


Fire Me Up


“From New Adult Romance Author Tia Wyler, new refreshing sweet office romance that focus on sensitive office love affair and alpha female vs male romance…” - Elise J.

She has the look.
She has the voice.
She is a professional.
She’s everything… I ever wanted to be.

Except I really need this job to support my Mom’s treatment so even though she will probably get hired… I will not give up this chance.

Well against all odds, I got hired by the CEO himself!!

But before I celebrate, he asked me to prove my worth or be gone on the f*cking 2nd day at work?!

He may be a real slave driver, but a few encounters alone make me wonder maybe he isn’t all that he seems to be. 

Especially after he fired me up that night… wow… those six-pack abs are just amazing.

Yes, the endless gossip at work was annoying.

Yes, those bad publicity dating my boss do hurt.

But I will keep trying because I really want to keep this hot billionaire for myself…

Forever.

Author Note: This is the first standalone of my new billionaire fairy tale series. Guaranteed happily ever after. Content is not for minors as there will be sizzling hot romantic scenes.

 Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment