Monday 26 August 2019

The Billionaire’s Surprise Heir

The Billionaire’s Surprise Heir

Tiffany 

The last few weeks of college were spent with Bad Boy Calvin Luca. Tall, Dreamy totally irresistible
…every girls dream drool…

He said he couldn’t resist my red hair that I drove him crazy.

But then he walked out of my life.

Now after years of silence he’s back asking for a second chance.

Sure, he’s a filthy rich Italian stallion that any girl would want to hook….
But me, I’m not so sure…

Why?

Because I have a secret that will blow his mind!
And I’m keeping it to myself. Yes… I am…


Calvin 

Every redhead turns my head. It’s my greatest weakness.

Why?

Tiffany…that was her name, a redhead hottie from my college days-drove me nuts!

Imagine my shock when I meet up with her again on a blind date!

Now, I’m not the kinda guy to go on blind dates, but I’m glad I did.

This woman rocks my boat and now she’s in my life again I won’t let her go.

Yet, she always pushes me away.

Talk about a she-devil in disguise. She’s dodging me and lying too.

What game is she playing?

I WILL find out, even if it means stalking her!

Will Tiffany’s secret blow up in her face and destroy her Happy Ever After?
-with the only man she has ever loved….

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment