Thursday 15 August 2019

Wicked Protector


Wicked Protector


Complete TWISTED Series 3-Book Collection



He’s my brother’s best friend, hot AF, and my old flame. This time it’s not going to happen… or will it?
He protected me, I promised him my innocence, and then he suddenly left town without a word.
Years later, he’s rich, powerful, and still arrogant… and he’s back from Hollywood to “help” our hometown.
Surprise, surprise. What’s he up to now??
I’m trying to stay away from him, but it’s hard when he’s crashing at my brother’s house… in the room next to mine.
My old flame is starting to heat up, and his dominant ways are in need of some serious taming.
This could all get dangerous. Very dangerous. Especially when I feel his wanting eyes following my every move…


Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment