Monday 19 August 2019

Hometown Lover


Hometown Lover


We're best friends, not lovers. 
So, how did I end up in my best friend's bed?



Well, he did rescue me from my broken down car.
Plus, he’s grown into a complete hunk of a man and is hardly the beanstalk that I recall growing up with.

It just... happened

I mean, if you call being trapped inside due to a snowstorm and then finding yourself being ravished in bed 'just happening'.

A fling… that’s what we agreed. We know this can’t last, I’m only back in my hometown for a couple of weeks. 

My life is in Vegas with the job I love.
And his is here with his ranch.
We physically can't be together… 

So, why don’t I want to leave?

***Hometown Lover is a stand-alone read with toe-curling romantic scenes. There's no cheating, no cliffhangers, no escaping the steamy nights (and days), and a guaranteed HEA***

Amazon.com  / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment