Sunday 18 August 2019

Dirty Curvy


Dirty Curvy

High Heat BBW Romance


Selena:


I've been running from my past
As a Mafia boss' daughter
For ten years now. 
I changed my name
And escaped that life for good,
Or so I thought.
Now my father's enemies are after me
& the only protection I've got is him --
Gabriel, my former bodyguard 
And trusted friend.
My feelings for him are changing,
But I fear a return to the mob life.
Can I convince Gabriel to leave the mob
And start a new life
In each other's arms?

Gabriel:

She's mine --
Mine to protect. Mine to save.
Mine to love.
Every curve and sweet smile
Leaves me craving more.
I'll take care of all who try to hurt her
And then I'll show her that she's mine forever.
I might be a killer,
But it's because of her 
That I know how to love.


No comments:

Post a Comment