Wednesday 14 August 2019

City Minute


City Minute

Fanning the Flames Series Book 2


Samantha
I don’t normally have casual flings with complete strangers, but Reid and I had a wild, sexy night during a work event that took place hundreds of miles from home. We both knew instantly that we were total opposites, but the intensity between us was too much to resist.
Just two days later, I went back to my life in the city. I was just starting to settle in at my new job. Then Reid shows up proclaiming his love for me! I have no idea how I’m going to manage my life, but this man sets my soul on fire and all I know is that I want more of him.
Reid:
I’m a rough and rugged ranch hand that fell hard for a high-class lawyer from the city. One hot and steamy weekend together was all it took. Two days.... 
Now here I am in the big city, standing on her doorstep, ready to claim her. I feel like I know her, yet I can’t help but wonder who this woman really is. We’re opposites in so many ways. I have to find out if our heat is enough to bridge the miles and the worlds between us.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment