Monday 12 August 2019

Submissive Lies


Submissive Lies


Thomas was everything a woman should want. Smart, sweet, gorgeous... but that first spark I’d felt between us had fizzled. There’s something wrong with me, something broken. Or... at least I thought it was broken.
Then I met Steve. We went from spark to raging inferno with one flick of his eyebrow, one dangerous smile, and now all I can think about is the side of myself I’d tried so hard to lock away.
He’s everything Thomas isn’t.
He’s everything I’ve been missing. Fire and passion... and dominance.
If I was a good girl, a vanilla girl, I could have been happy with Thomas. But now that I’ve met Steve, I know that’s impossible.
My name is Jen. I am a submissive.
I’ve deceived everyone around me about who I am, and I’ve lied to myself. But this time I won’t.
This time I will choose happiness... even if it hurts.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 



No comments:

Post a Comment