Saturday 17 August 2019

Protector's Promise


Protector's Promise

A BAD BOY BILLIONAIRE PROTECTOR ROMANCE BOX SET


"He Had One Job: Protect Me... He Ended Up Marrying Me!"

Asher Spears is everything I hate about men. Arrogant, Immature, Liar, Judgemental, Jerk!.

My enemy.

But now I need him more than ever. 

Being a celebrity comes with a lot of unwanted attention. 

I am being stalked and I need professional help. 

Asher is my only option even though I hate him enough to punch him in the eye. 

I don't know why I can't stand him so much. 

Maybe it's the tattoos, the leather jacket... the Greek God body. 

But now, seeing him protecting me, and watching over me with his piercing green eyes…

He makes me feel so safe. 

I want his arms around me. 
I want his lips on mine. 
I want one earth shaking night... 

I woke up next to him… with a matching wedding ring on both of our fingers.

How the h*ll did that happen?

Protector's Promise is the complete 3-book boxset that includes the following titles: "Protecting Her", "Royally Protected", and "Protecting My Enemy".

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment