Sunday 11 August 2019

Save Me



Save Me


My new cocky boss is so sure he can claim me as his own.

He says he’ll protect me no matter the consequences.
My body pulsates just thinking about his touch.
But I don’t know if  he can accept the dark secrets I’ve had to hide from him.
Secrets like the one I’m carrying inside of me right now…

We agreed to keep things professional.
Keep it all together to honor the contracts and obligations we’ve agreed to.
It’s hard though when I can see the outline of his rock hard abs through his dress shirt.
Or when he touches me in that off-limits way in the copy room…
What will happen when he finds out that he might be answering to the name “Daddy” in 9 months?
Will I gain the world including an amazing protector, or lose everything I’ve worked so hard to create?


Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment