Monday 26 August 2019

Hot Alpha Nights

Hot Alpha Nights

A Steamy PNR Shifter and Fantasy Romance Collection


Something about him is out of this world.

My parents have always sheltered me.
They never let me date.
So needless to say, I'm untouched.
On one rebellious night, I meet Stellan.
He's strong, charming and super hot.
And he wants to claim me for my very first time.
Soon, though, I realize that things aren't all what they seem.
Maybe Stellan isn't just a man.

Is he hiding something from me?
And will being with him reveal things I never knew about myself?

Hot Alpha Nights is a box set of paranormal romance containing the following books featuring hot alpha wolf shifters and the curvy, feisty women they fall for: The Spell of Three: Luck’s Hollow Urban Fantasy Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance, Alpha’s Birthday Virgin: A Wolf Shifter Paranormal Romance, and Sold To The Wolves: Paranormal Ménage Romance.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 



No comments:

Post a Comment