Tuesday 6 August 2019

Saving Her

Saving Her

Her Protector Book 2


She’s the miracle I didn’t know I needed.
God sent her to save my failing ranch,
But there’s more to her than what meets the eye.
Her mesmerizing curves, her timeless beauty…
I get it, I’m not supposed to be falling for her.
But when I see her tending to the horses on my ranch,
Listening to my employees with compassion,
Solving everyone’s problems…
I realize I need her to solve my biggest problem – her!
God…I love the woman…
But she’s got secrets of her own.
Secrets that involve a stalker…
Or is it her crazy ex?
I can see it in her eyes – the hurt, the fear, the vulnerability.
And I’m going to protect her, save her, claim her –
Her and the baby growing inside her!  


Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment