Monday 19 August 2019

Riding the Rich


Riding the Rich


A Billionaire Fake Marriage Box Set



Why the hell did I get involved with my best friends brother?

It was time to make a choice. Do I follow my head or my heart?


The guy I was dating seemed perfect on paper. Good looking, well-educated, and from a wealthy family. So, why did I feel sick when he was about to propose?

When I found out that my best friend’s brother had lied and said we were married, why didn’t I run the other way?

I guess I just can’t resist a man in uniform. This guy has got it going on... He’s dashing, sexy and strong! The kind of guy you’d like to take for a ride. The ride of a lifetime, that is.

Do I keep up the ruse and pretend to be his wife? Or do I let this pilot crash and burn?


Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment