Thursday 18 February 2021

Alpha Bear's Second Chance

 


Alpha Bear's Second Chance


I’ve been in love with him for as long as I can remember… and he’s broken my heart not once, but twice.

Jack and I grew up together as high school sweethearts and best friends.
But we couldn’t be more different.
His life is complicated.
It’s dangerous.
And being with him is forbidden.
His high-profile family would never allow it.
They’re just too powerful.
And Jack’s secrets too big.
My world had come crashing down once I found that he was an Alpha Bear.
But now, it’s his turn to be surprised.
Because the baby growing inside me will shock his family.

A human baby is not just forbidden… it’s a sin.
A sin that may never be born because my life is in danger.
Will Jack realize that he loves me and save his family in time?

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment