Saturday 20 February 2021

The Boss

 


The Boss


Clara

I uprooted the comfort of my life to strengthen my relationship. Little did I know that I would find myself entangled with such a mysterious man.

The feeling of uncertainty and isolation I once felt in this city is nothing but a mere blur. I am no longer fearful, I am empowered.

People have urged me not to embark in this new relationship due to the potential dangers. My instincts tell me otherwise, his charming nature has intrigued me.

He has awakened something inside of me, I long for him. I must know more about him.

I must break through the seductive facade he’s placed around him.

Is it foolish to partake in this? Nobody knows, but this is just something I have to do.


Sex is at the heart of what it means to be human…

Clara thinks she’s about to enter the next stage of her relationship- until she meets Kelvin, a seductive steel eyed boss who has quite the reputation. His mysterious nature forms an intriguing mask which Clara endeavours to uncover.

Kelvin purposefully inserts himself into Clara’s life. His desire to entangle himself in her affairs causes a strategic chain of events to unfold. As the pair are thrown towards each other in numerous scenarios, temptation is unparalleled.

From the boardroom to the bedroom, Kelvin is ruthless in his captivating pursuit of women.

Now, Clara must decide if she’s ready for this new life of fiery passion.

Will this new romance bring pleasure or pain?

Or will it consume and implode everything around her?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment