Monday 22 February 2021

Hometown Sweetheart

 


Hometown Sweetheart


I’m twenty-five and single AF.

I’m ready to stop playing it safe and start living life. All I need is a willing partner.
Enter Noah James. My brother’s very sexy... very off-limits best friend.
The same guy who gave me the most scorching, toe-curling kiss of my life seven years ago.
He’s also perfect for a fling. No commitment. No dreams of a happily-ever-after.
We’re complete opposites. I’m the hometown sweetheart and he’s the boy from the wrong side of the tracks. But when we touch…oh it feels so right.

Hometown Sweetheart is a swoon-worthy, sweet, and sexy standalone romance in the Sweetheart, Colorado Series. 1-click if you’re in the mood for blush-worthy scenes and plenty of laugh out loud moments. HEA guaranteed.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

The Series so Far

No comments:

Post a Comment