Thursday 25 February 2021

The Forbidden Cowboy

 


The Forbidden Cowboy


Will you risk your relationship with your best friend for a chance to be with her hot Cowboy SEAL brother?

Since second grade, my best friend, Skyler, and I had a special ritual. When bad things happen, we retreat to our world of junk food and trashy TV in her dad’s multimillion-dollar beach house.

So after I lose my scholarship and Skyler’s latest romance goes down the drain, we drive to the beach house to treat ourselves to a relaxing vacation.

Everything is going great until her hot, Navy SEAL brother Zane shows up, throwing a wrench in our plans.

I’ve had a crush on Zane forever, but he’s off-limits. Skyler would never forgive me if I hooked up with her brother.

Even though his hot abs and chiseled chin make me want to run my fingers all over his body, I know Zane isn’t worth putting my friendship on the line for.

Skyler is my family. Zane is a womanizer.

But when Skyler drags us to a bunch of underground raves, it becomes harder and harder to stay away from Zane, until I don’t, and one thing leads to another.

Is this the beginning of a love story? Or will my vacation end with me losing Skyler and my heart getting broken?

Don’t miss this forbidden best friend’s brother romance novel featuring a smart and beautiful heroine and a hot, Cowboy SEAL billionaire.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2

No comments:

Post a Comment