Wednesday 10 February 2021

Hockey Hero

 


Hockey Hero


I had the perfect date. I brought her home and right as we were about to get it on, she ran away. So I never expected to see her ever again but here she is becoming our emergency backup goalie.
How can I convince this amazing, talented girl to give us a second chance?
Not helping things was getting egged on by teammates to make a move since it's Valentine's Day.
So I did something incredibly stupid and kissed her. At least, she kissed me right back.
Maybe all hope isn't lost, except for the fact, it’ll be just one night.
If only she could play with us every night but stranger things have happened. She could have the best game of her life and win a spot on the Sound.
That would be amazing.

Hockey Hero is your second chance romance where you have female goalies, hot hockey players, and a Valentine's Day vibe.
Grab the third novella in the Loving the Puckers series for hockey-filled dreams tonight.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment