Thursday 18 February 2021

Alpha Dragon's Nanny

 


Alpha Dragon's Nanny


One advert in the paper and one reply. That’s all it took to change two lives.

Josselin
My life sucked with my family.
My parents died when I was young, and I was left with my evil uncle.
I needed to get away and one day I came across an ad for a nanny position.
I liked kids and I liked the room and board that would come with it.
I really liked the chance to finally escape.
Once I got the job, everything turned strange.
The little girl ran around pretending to be a dragon, burning up and starting fires.
Her father was handsome, making me forget it all.
A kiss changed my mind about possibilities.
A book full of journal entries told me the truth.
Antonio wasn’t just a regular man.
He was something else, something dangerous.

Antonio
Josselin was my assistant’s idea. He was convinced that she was perfect.
And she was.
Possibly, she was a little too perfect.
Short, sassy, with an angelic face and a mind that turned me on instead of annoying me.
She was unlike anyone I’d ever met.
But Josselin was human.
Off-limits.
I knew better.
So, why was it so hard to deny myself the pleasure?
And what pleasure it was…

The council finds out about Josselin. Antonio will have to keep Josselin safe from the council bent on killing her, as well as herself. Nothing will make him give her up. Nothing. Antonio would fight the world for her.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment