Monday 15 February 2021

Just My Roommate Crush

 


Just My Roommate Crush


She was my sister’s best friend, and I’d been in love with her forever, but, aside from one perfect night where we lost our v-card together.. she never saw me like that.

She’s only ever seen me as a shoulder to cry on.

Because of my divorce and a twist of fate, I ended up living with her. Roommates.

The temptation drove me mad.

I had to forget her, but how when she’s the star of every single one of my fantasies.

My friends tried to get me to look for a distraction, but dating just for fun doesn’t work when your entire life is falling apart and the woman you love is the only person who fulfills you.

She broke my heart once, I can’t let it happen again.

What happens when two star-crossed soul-mates make a life’s worth of wrong decisions until they are finally forced to face the truth?

This second chance romance will keep you turning the pages all night long! No cheating or cliffhangers, and of course, a HEA!

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Also in the series 

No comments:

Post a Comment