Saturday 13 February 2021

Rude Boss' Secret Baby

 


Rude Boss' Secret Baby


I thought I was giving her the job out of pity, but I definitely had some selfish reasons.
She was a single mother who was in debt, and I almost considered it my duty as a billionaire to help her out.

After all, she’d taken my breath away the night before.

That was all it was supposed to be. Just that one night. It was the only night where she wasn’t going to be my employee.

We were supposed to forget about the passion and start afresh the next morning.

And if I’m being honest, this was the first time I’d actually lied to myself.

Because there was no way I could keep my hands off of her. There was no way I could ignore how utterly opposite we were.

She drove me insane and I loved her for it. I wanted her more for it.

Even though she was completely forbidden and being with her broke every rule in my office rulebook.

Even though I didn’t want children and she already had a daughter… and another “secret” on the way.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment