Friday 12 February 2021

Harmony

 


Harmony


The last thing I was expecting to find when I crawl naked into bed at 1 AM is a scantily dressed woman already sleeping in it.

Michael
Once upon a time, I believed in happily ever after, but it was brutally ripped away from me, and I closed myself to the option of ever finding love again.
I don’t deserve a second chance at happiness, a notion I firmly held onto for eight years.
Until I met Lauren.

Lauren
From a young age, I was taught to always avoid risks.
It’s what led me to waste ten years on a man who never really loved me and eventually took everything I worked hard to achieve.
But playing it safe is a notion I just can't seem to let go of.
Until I met Michael.

Harmony is a standalone novel in the Dare to Desire Bookverse, but I highly recommend starting with the BFF Series for more insights on the characters and their backstories.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment