Thursday 25 February 2021

HOTSHOT MD Boxset

 


HOTSHOT MD Boxset 


I fell in love with my boss, and now everything is in jeopardy because of this mistake.

My name is Bailey, and I'm a Surgical Technician.

I'm not the kind of girl who loses control.

I had a five-year plan that included building my career and maintaining a house where my younger sister and I would live. There was no room for a boyfriend.

My FOCUS was perfect until he showed up… 

The HOTSHOT surgeon and hospital's golden boy.

He became my sexy boss, and I dropped my guard. I was powerless and felt like I landed in heaven. I enjoyed his company and long steamy nights.

But...

Paradise did not last long. When he chained me to himself, he revealed his true face.

He turned out to be the devil in a stunning image, destroying everything in his path if it didn’t go his way.

What went wrong?

EVERYTHING, and now everything has turned against me.

Can I survive the confrontation with this strong alpha male and get my life back? 

HotShot MD - Irresistible series is a contemporary workplace romance that offers it all.

If you like tension, suspense, romance, and hot situations, then you'll love this series from Rachel J. Green. 

Once you start reading, you will not be able to stop until you reach the end. 

Pick up HotShot MD - Irresistible to meet your new favorite book for reading pleasure and discover this exciting series today! 


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment