Sunday 7 February 2021

Textbook Approach

 


Textbook Approach


Textbook Approach is number four in the Cortell Brothers series, and it is recommended they are read in order.


Will
From the moment I saw her, I knew she was different. She wasn't like all the other women I was used to.
But then I asked her out and my mind was blown.
She was different from every other woman, I just wasn't sure that was a good thing.
Relationships? Off the table.
Marriage? Not a chance in hell.
Geez, I wasn't even allowed to stay the night. You would think I was with the woman every man dreamed of, but all I wanted was the woman to want me in the same way I wanted her.
It was going to be an uphill battle the whole way, but I was a history teacher. I knew all about warfare.


Charlie
God was seriously mistaken when he said that man and woman should live together for the rest of their lives.
Why would any woman want to live with a man?
They're disgusting and they don't listen. They need everything explained to them.
I've been there, done that, and I'm not interested in repeating it.
I live my life for me now, and even the sexy Will Cortell won't change my mind. He can try, but he will fail.
I have to admit, I do like having him around more than I thought.
But I will not give in, no matter how much he pushes. Because the thing about strong women is, the harder you push, the harder you push the woman away. And I have no problem walking away from him.
I think.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment