Thursday 25 February 2021

The Billionaire's Nanny

 


The Billionaire's Nanny


When you’re desperate for cash, you do things you never thought you would.
My desperation took me halfway across the country to become a nanny.
And instead of keeping things professional, I ended up in my new boss’ bed.

Screwing up this nanny position means ruining my sister’s life. Period.
My plan is perfect.
This job pays enough to squash my mountain of a dilemma into a tiny molehill.

No problem, right?

Only one.

My new billionaire bosshole.
Mysterious. Controlling. Uptight. And most annoyingly…
The sexiest man I’ve ever seen.
My weakness.

And now, my darkest secret.

Coming here was a mistake.
If this goes wrong, I’ll lose everything I’ve worked for.

There are a billion reasons I should stay away from him.
But suddenly I can’t think of one.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2

No comments:

Post a Comment